(1992, 1994) - Burma Thailand Series -
tells the story of the suffering and achievements of Allied Prisoners of
War who built the Burma-Thailand Railway.
Home > Thailand &
on the River Kwai (Tha Makham) Plaque - to left of east side of
Plaque - outside cemetery entrance and to the right.
Fire Pass Plaque - on the landing above the staircase leading down
to railway track.
Tok Plaque - outside the ticket box at station beside telephone
34. Bridge on the River Kwai Plaque - Imperial War Museum, England -
Duxford POW section.
Fire Pass Plaque - Australian War Memorial
Pagodas Pass - Border Thailand-Burma - 200 m from border with
Thailand-Burma and pagodas.
A small series of plaques placed in Thailand to commemorate Sir Edward
Dunlop's ashes being spread on the railway and the work to preserve the
37. Dunlop Plaque - Hell Fire Pass - on rock face inside Pass.
38. Hell Fire Pass Staircase Plaque - on riser of staircase.
39. Time Capsule Plaque - Hell Fire Pass Time Capsule - base of Plaque
BURMA SERIES (1994) - tells the story of Allied Prisoners of War
struggle in Burma.
Plaque - CWG Cemetery, Thanbyuzayat, Burma - to right of main
entrance and at right comer of cemetery.
41. Time Capsule Plaque - Thanbyuzayat Cemetery - at base of Plaque 40.
We strongly recommend the use of Internet
Explorer 5.x or Netscape
© 2001 - Australian Bronze Commemorative Plaques ( Website by